Resources from the 2016 Summit
Please click the links below to download resources from our 2016 Summit. Click on the link to download the file.
- A perspective from evolutionary biology and philosophy
- Is Obesity a Disease? Economic Implications
- Is Obesity a Disease? Implications for Government Policy
- Obesity: Implications for health professional training
- Obesity Australia Summit: Implications for health service delivery
- Classifying Obesity as a Disease: Implications for Public Health
- Is Obesity a Disease? Legal Implications
- Why is Novo Nordisk committed to improving obesity care?
- Obesity Australia: Adult Obesity in Australia
Resources from the 2015 Summit
Please find the links below to download resources from our 2015 Summit. Click on the link to download the file.
- Weighing the Cost of Obesity Paper
- Weighing the Cost of Obesity Presentation
- Perspectives on Novo Nordisk long term commitment to obesity
- Obesity: It's impact on Australia and a case for action
- Short-term realization of economic benefits: Improving pathways to care
- No Time to Weight Report
- No Time to Weight Report 2
- A media guide on how to report on Obesity
- Obesity Australia Action Agenda April 2013